Bonding With Each Element
- Taking a walk in a park or forest
- Picking flowers (though, not from other people’s gardens, of course)
- Grounding, meditating, etc.
- -The key is to surround yourself with nature, whether it be sounds of nature, or even getting into kitchen magic, which will involve herbs.
- Taking a stroll on a breezy day
- Sitting in front of a fan (as an alternative to the above)
- Anything creative (Dancing, singing, etc)
- Divination (Smoke of an incense, crystal ball, taro/cartomancy, etc)
- -The wind element is about expressing and realizing your creativity and talent. By doing this, you are bonding with the element.
- Meditation with a lit candle
- Drinking a cup of freshly brewed hot tea or coffee (don’t burn your mouth, now)
- Activity that involves breaking a sweat (exercise, etc)
- -Fire is about passion and anger, whether releasing that anger so it does not build up inside of you, or invoking a passion you have for something. This intensity will help you bond with the element.
- Taking a long shower or bath
- Collecting Rain/Snow/Storm/Sea Water
- Dream Magick: making peaceful sleep satchets, etc
- -Water is about purification, love, and psychic awareness. Cleansing yourself daily, charging water for a specific use, and healing will help you bond with this element.