Sirens are dangerous creatures, who lure nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. This spell is used to bring allure to your speaking and singing voice, to enchant those around you. It is best used when a witch is wanting to kill it at an interview, dominate a speech, or perform like the greatest diva. And it is so simple!
YOU WILL REQUIRE:
–tablespoon of honey
–bowl of sea salt
–glass of water
- Begin outside. (If you are near a body of water, this would be even better.) Toss a pinch of salt in each of the four directions, saying:
Northern sirens of rivers carving stone and dark depths, aid me.
Eastern sirens of cliff drops into jetties and sea spray, aid me.
Southern sirens of pale sands and hot lava rock, aid me.
Western sirens of endless horizon and ancient shipwrecks, aid me.
- Make a circle with the remaining sea salt, large enough for you to stand in, and step into it. Shut your eyes. Envision the tide rolling in over your toes, kissing your ankles, and drawing you out waist deep.
- Open your eyes and distribute your honey onto a spoon. Recite the following chant:
For words sweetened as fresh honey,
for song as powerful as hurricane gales,
for confidence as strong as undertow,
for appearance as alluring as siren maidens.
I am one with the sea and the sea is in me.
- Consume the honey. Let its warmth spread over your tongue, along your teeth, down your throat, and into your stomach. Concentrate on that heat and feel it spread through your veins.
- Taking your glass of water, drink the entirety of it. When you are finished, say: My siren spell begins now and all will be enchanted.
- Step out of the circle and your spell is complete. It should last one full day.
Hope this helps, darlings!