Class is back in session far and wide, and I’m sure many of you who follow me are students as well. A lot of you also seem to enjoy my posts on crystals and their uses, which have been woefully absent from my blog as of late. So, I’ve decided to do some research of my own, and I’ve found five crystals that make fantastic studying aids!
1. Clear Quartz ~ The capacity the humble, colorless clear quartz has to fill almost any role you might desire of a crystal is not to be underestimated! Bringing clarity of mind and focus, it’s good to have a sphere of quartz at your study area, or a small piece of quartz you can carry. Wearable quartz is fine, too! Just make sure it’s as clear as possible.
2. Tiger’s Eye ~ A golden stone overflowing with positive energy, tiger’s eye helps you stay focused and motivated in your studies, no matter how much information you have to absorb! It helps you to filter out distractions and also helps you to use the information you find in the best possible way.
3. Turquoise ~ In addition to being a great boon for the student’s mind, turquoise has the added benefit of assuaging your worries and anxieties during the study process. If you’re an academic, then stress is something you’re probably well-acquainted with! This charming blue stone soaks up those negative energies like a sponge and lets you focus on your research.
4. Fluorite ~ Coming in every hue of the rainbow (and even with a mix of multiple ones, in some cases), fluorite makes a great support stone for any sort of research and helps promote mental clarity so you can keep your mind on your objective as you study. Different colors of fluorite have unique properties, but all have their own benefits for any student!
5. Sodalite ~ This indigo stone with its pale, cloudy streaks is my personal favorite. In addition to aiding in combining your logical studies with your innate insight, sodalite has calming properties that are very helpful for staying on the ball. I try to never do research without my sodalite in arm’s reach!
I hope this has helped you all in some small way. May the Tree of Life always shelter you!