The bumblebee was officially added to the enda…
- Go plant an organic flower native to wherever you are
- Leave your “weeds” alone they probably aren’t hurting anything
- Stop using/buying Roundup and all other insecticides, herbicides, pesticides.
- If you have a bee problem (which almost never happens) call a local beekeeper! They will remove them safely free of charge
- Bumblebees usually nest underground and just wanna be left alone! They won’t hurt you. To prevent destroying their habit during hibernation, avoid mowing yards until April or May. If you do mow, raise the blades to the highest setting
Please save my fat clumsy fuzzy friends I love them and they’re very good pollinators.
When bees go humans are 4 years behind them.
Humans need bees.