I am a woman who honors her mystical heritage, uses the earth as her oracle, and listens to her intuition. Nature is my temple, my soul is my sacred place. I collect crystals, talk to plants, and find yoga as a form of spell work.
I am a WITCH who loves Buddha and black cats.
I am a WITCH who loves the faerie star not the pentagram.
I am a WITCH who loves the moon yet fears the night.
I am a WITCH because my womb holds the universe.
I am a WITCH because my ancestors survived the witch trials.
I am a WITCH because as a little girl I found comfort in magick.
I am a WITCH.
Our bodies are a collection of light, water, earth, and breath. As spiritual beings our senses are sensitive to the world around us. Invoke an energy of protection when working with your crystals, meditating, practicing yoga, or even venturing outside. Not only do empaths, witches, yogis, psychics, and healers need energetic protection but also teachers, parents, doctors, and psychologists. In the end, everyone needs to be grounded and surrounded by loving light.
Holistically Strengthen Your Mind, Body, and Soul.
- Salt baths with floral notes and crystals are a perfect way to recharge the body and clear your energy.
- Play a singing bowl before your day starts and/or at the end of the day to break up at stagnate energy and to uplift your vibration.
- Place your bare feet into the earth. By walking on the grass, moss, and/or in water will recycle your energy and clear the body.
- Create a mantra that allows you to find inner peace and release stress, negative thoughts, and unwanted attachments.
- A positive mindset attracts magic. Work on affirmations and breathing techniques to keep your energy grounded.
Psychic Protection Tea
Drink this before bed for lucid dreams and to ward off unwelcome energies. This tea allows you to get rid of past energies that no longer assist you.
High-Vibration Protective Crystals
- Lavender: place in the bedroom
- Chamomile: place around the foundation of your home
- Rose Petals: place on the door handles with small satchels
- Jasmine: place in your home near living room
- Peppermint: place outside in garden
Symbols of Protection
- Seven Pointed Star: the foundation of magic, faerie protcetion
- Triple Goddess: guidance from the maiden, mother, crone
- Hamsa: ward off the evil eye
- Eye of Horus: ancient protection
- Triquetra (Triple Celtic Knot): known as the divine shield
- Pentagram: elemental protection