Wander into the numinous
realm of the goddess. Discover the legend and magic behind your
favorite divine female spirit.
This series will be a month long, starting September 1st – 30th. Everyday a new goddess will emerge with:
- Myth Meaning
- Crystal, moon, element, & flower affiliation
- Herbal tea recipe
DM me @ CrystalHerbalism with your goddess recommendation!
Our bodies are a collection of light, water, earth, and breath. As spiritual beings our senses are sensitive to the world around us. Invoke an energy of protection when working with your crystals, meditating, practicing yoga, or even venturing outside. Not only do empaths, witches, yogis, psychics, and healers need energetic protection but also teachers, parents, doctors, and psychologists. In the end, everyone needs to be grounded and surrounded by loving light.
Holistically Strengthen Your Mind, Body, and Soul.
- Salt baths with floral notes and crystals are a perfect way to recharge the body and clear your energy.
- Play a singing bowl before your day starts and/or at the end of the day to break up at stagnate energy and to uplift your vibration.
- Place your bare feet into the earth. By walking on the grass, moss, and/or in water will recycle your energy and clear the body.
- Create a mantra that allows you to find inner peace and release stress, negative thoughts, and unwanted attachments.
- A positive mindset attracts magic. Work on affirmations and breathing techniques to keep your energy grounded.
Psychic Protection Tea
Drink this before bed for lucid dreams and to ward off unwelcome energies. This tea allows you to get rid of past energies that no longer assist you.
High-Vibration Protective Crystals
- Lavender: place in the bedroom
- Chamomile: place around the foundation of your home
- Rose Petals: place on the door handles with small satchels
- Jasmine: place in your home near living room
- Peppermint: place outside in garden
Symbols of Protection
- Seven Pointed Star: the foundation of magic, faerie protcetion
- Triple Goddess: guidance from the maiden, mother, crone
- Hamsa: ward off the evil eye
- Eye of Horus: ancient protection
- Triquetra (Triple Celtic Knot): known as the divine shield
- Pentagram: elemental protection
Crystal Herbalism – Rosetta (Gardening Disney Fairy)
Her ember hair glistens in the Pixie Hollow garden as she works with the blooming buds. The bees and butterflies nestle themselves around her, comforted by her presence. Petals of blushing pink form her silken dress, pastel hues of nature.
Rosetta is confident, polite, and yet bold with her truth. She owns her beauty and honors her body. Her self-esteem flourishes with her daily affirmations of compassion. Her wit and charm create a loving light around her, attracting flowers to rise, as if she were the morning run.
Crystals: Rose Quartz, Moss Agate, Garnet
- ½ tsp Licorice Root or Organic Honey
Crystal Herbalism- Witchy Love
1 tsp Spearmint
½ tsp Licorice Root
A pinch of Vanilla & Ginger
Drink to enhance your magick, intuition, mental powers, and visions. Provides psychic protection, lucid dreams, and connection to the earth.
Drinking on a Full Moon, New Moon, & Eclipses will enhance the properties.
Herbal tea blends on sale!!!!:
There is magic in every sip!!!